Wednesday, January 25, 2017

25 Questions

Doing the Book Tag was so much fun. So I checked the Internet and came across this 25 Questions Tag, which asks pretty random and ahem, useless, stuff. Here goes -

Question 1: do you have any pets?

No. I don't like having pets.

Question 2: name three things that are physically close to you.

My phone, the sofa and the newspaper.

Question 3: what’s the weather like right now?

It's a mix of sunny and windy. Lovely January weather.

Question 4: do you drive? If so, have you crashed?

No, I don't.  But I had a near crash when I was learning how to drive. Now, you know why I don't.

Question 5: what time did you wake up this morning?

At 5:45 a.m.

Question 6: when was the last time you showered?

Today morning.

Question 7: what was the last movie that you saw?

Jyo atchuthananda at home and Dangal in the multiplex.

Question 8: what does your last text message say?

My last WhatsApp message was 'good night anna' to my brother who lives abroad.

Question 9: what is your ringtone?

Something called 'Over the Horizon' in my Samsung phone.

Question 10: have you ever been to a different country?

Yes. To the United States.

Question 11: do you like sushi?

Have never tasted it.

Question 12: where do you buy your groceries?

At the local supermarket. That's the only shopping I have not started doing online yet, thankfully.

Question 13: have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?

No. Never.

Question 14: how many siblings do you have?

Two. A brother and a sister.

Question 15: do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Laptop.

Question 16: how old will you be turning on your next birthday?

36!!!

Question 17: do you wear contacts or glasses?

Both.

Question 18: do you colour your hair?

If henna is colour, then once in a blue moon.

Question 19: tell me something you are planning to do today.

I am planning to go to a family function and not getting excited by that prospect at all.

Question 20: when was the last time you cried?

3 days back. Sometimes, things get too much to handle.

Question 21: what is your perfect pizza topping?

Paneer or baby corn.

Question 22: which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?

Ham is not an option..so it would be a cheeseburger.

Question 23: have you ever had an all-nighter?

Yes, many times.

Question 24: what is your eye colour?

Black.

Question 25: can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola?

I think Pepsi is sweeter.

There you go...my answers to the 25 Questions tag.

Tagging balcony sunrise and divya chatty. :)

Day 25 of Blogathon 2017

2 comments:

  1. I got tagged!! Yes, sure I will answer..


    Sorry that you cried 3 days ago! Dont get down dear, things will always get better, I promise.

    ReplyDelete